Are you thinking of renting out your property?
When it comes to letting your property you want reassurance that your investment is in safe hands. We offer a complete, cost-effective property management service for landlords, and as specialists we manage property effectively and efficiently, ensuring smooth running tenancies and compliance with the various landlord/tenants laws.
Our list of services includes:
- Visiting you at the property and providing you with a rental valuation and any other advice with regards to letting out your property.
- Using various methods (advertising, tenant"s waiting list, to let board etc...) we will locate a suitable tenant for the property and accompany them to the viewing.
- Carrying out the necessary credit checks, obtain and evaluate references.
- Preparation of the tenancy agreement and arrangement of the necessary signature(s) from the tenant.
- Collection of a deposit which will be treated in accordance with the current legislation.
- Preparation of a schedule of condition and an inventory of the property.
- Checking the tenant in to the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Assisting with the transfer of utility services (gas, water, electric & council tax) in to the tenant"s name.
- Receive rental payments in advance from the tenant and make prompt payment to you together with a detailed statement.
- Carrying out an inspection of the property on a regular basis and reporting any issues to you.
- Arranging with you any maintenance or repairs to the property where necessary using our comprehensive list of tried and tested contractors or, alternatively, you may prefer us to use a contractor already known to you.
- Maintaining contact with the existing tenant and arranging renewals of the agreement as and when necessary.
- When the tenancy ends, we will arrange a check out, where the inventory is checked and schedule of condition made.
- We will make arrangements to re-let the property with the minimum vacant periods to ensure you receive the optimum return from your property.
Check out our landlord"s quick guide of things you"ll need to consider before renting out your property.